Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I eventually got only 20 replies. Seven replies were from outside of the area. Two people actually responded to our email/phone queries. One person signed up for TWO jobs and then cancelled the day of the first job.

I verbally told them I would use them for two months to see how they worked.

Half way through the first month I decided I would not send them jobs for the second month. They billed me anyway for the following month. They claim the auto-payment feature was in my contract.

Be warned!! I wish I had read reviews about them beforehand.

Product or Service Mentioned: National Event Staffing Job Search.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I've been hired through National Event Staffing a few times- sometimes paid directly by the client, sometimes paid by the agency. It has worked out OK.

Until my job in July 2017 (more than five months ago as of now). They forgot to bill the client for my hours (which they realized after more than a month after finished job and several emails from me) and asked me to bill the client myself. The client answered me that they were so unsatisfied with how NES had missed out on several things, including my hours, and that they will do what they can.

I still haven't received any payment and this is my answer from the agency as of a week ago:

12/30

"We are in contact witht this client what feels like daily but so far they have not paid us so we can pay you..

Perhaps send them a paypal invoice directly or ask them again to please pay us so we can pay you."

Just for you all to see how little they care, here are som earlier responses: 12/12 "Please contact the client direct, we have been so far unsuccessful to receive your payment." 8/28 "Regarding your question about payment. We are looking at our excel sheet and we have some bad news..

From ALL the staff that worked this event you are the only staff member that we did not bill the client for your hours worked. This means we are not currently in receipt of your payment.

But.. regrettably at this point you will have to ask the client Audrey.smith@lularoe.com to pay you directly because of this mistake." Well, that's all I have to say aboutmmy experience.

Can someone tell me what exactly are you paying $119.40 for????? Just asking.

National Event Staffing recently started sending me textes. I just need to know a lil bit more about NES.

How do we get paid by check or card?

to Abraham #1361996

After each event if we are in charge of your payment and not our client paying you directly, we bill the client, they pay us then we pay you normally via paypal, soo basically directly to your bank account, not via check, mailing checks takes too long and can have problems if we have incorrect mailing address or incorrect full name spelling etc etc soo we've found paypal to be a much faster process. Hope that helps.

Los Angeles, California, United States #1354583

To set the stage let us remind everyone that we have been in business now since 2004 assisting thousands of clients to connect with our thousands of staff and we are proud to say in total during those years we have had just a few complaints surface online, these growing pains and difference of opinions are bound to happen maybe once per year when you work with thousands of clients and staff, sometimes these are genuine concerns and sometimes these are not based on reality or facts but each and every time we try to communicate directly with our clients and staff to try and rectify each situation to the best of our abilities.

We will try now to answer and clarify each question brought up in this particular posting.

Q: They proclaim they have over 40,000 people nationwide and can cover events in small communities in California. I sent them over 200 jobs to help me fill in San Francisco/Sacramento area.

A: As a company yes in each State/Province USA and Canada we have thousands of amazing staff and over 40,000 staff total on our roster we can reach out to on a moments notice but..

and there is the important part we always tell our clients, it's up to our staff if they are interested/available and want to apply to each job they are offered. If the hourly payrate budget from our client is too low, the hours too small, location to far from the major center, etc etc our staff will just not apply or not apply in any quantity that will be impressive to the client. This is what happened to this client, we let them know in advance that San Francisco/Sacramento area is a tough market and our staff there want to make alot more per hour then in other markets but they stuck with a very low budget, short shifts, soo when we put out the job to our staff they just were not applying, we asked our client if they wanted to increase their hourly rate or change the job details to try and get more of our staff applying but they were not interested they kept telling us it was our problem, soo all we could do is continue to try and get our staff to apply but it wasn't happening.

Q: I verbally told them I would use them for two months to see how they worked. Half way through the first month I decided I would not send them jobs for the second month.

They billed me anyway for the following month. They claim the auto-payment feature was in my contract. If I am signing up for a month-to-month service, how can auto-pay be part of that?!?!

A: This client signed up to one of our new and unique flat rate monthly payment plans, they put in their credit card data, clicked to agree to our terms of service and then we immediately got stated working on their jobs and getting members of our team working with them to assist. These monthly flat rate plans are not something most of our clients have access to or utilize because they are new and most clients just want to use and pay for our service per project and not on a flat rate monthly basis but this client wanted to try our new flat rate plan to keep their costs down because they had over 200 events and they knew with any other agency they would be charged a lot per event but with our unique flat rate plans they were able to get our assistance for just one set flat monthly rate.

To address their other question, they never officially cancelled with us they just vanished and stopped communicating with us, as they mentioned above, leaving our team to continue working on their jobs and leaving all their jobs in our system. Then suddenly after they were billed for the second month they contacted us to let us know they no longer needed our staffing assistance, by then yes we could cancel for the following month but not going back one month.