National Event Staffing - Freedom Jolly â€“ Current Information for 2010
We went through a tough few months back in 2007 and 2008 when some of our clients decided they couldn't pay us, didn't want to pay us and were slow paying us. Because of this we had to quickly come up with ten's of thousands of dollars to pay staff out of our own pockets. During this time staff were stuck waiting for pay checks for weeks or months and quickly came up with all sorts of conspiracy theories. Some decided we were a "scam" and that our plan was to cheat them out of the hours they worked and some that Freedom Jolly wasn't my real name.
I am posting here to try and bring you up to speed and give you some current information as it is now 2010 and our business is still going strong as we connect our great staff with great clients everyday all across the USA and Canada.
My real name is Freedom Jolly and of course all the staff were paid in full once we got things organized. This is very evident by the fact that reports of none payment completely vanished after 2008 and the reason we have grown soo strong with over 40,000 staff USA and Canada and new staff being added daily, is because of the lessons we learned in 2008 about how to better handle our clients and our staff.
Of course when you are dealing with hundreds of clients and thousands of staff everything can't go perfectly all the time but we like to think that 99% of the time it does, but what we really want to make clear is that our staff get paid and they make good money for working at great events. Our staff work with our great clients, make great contacts, while working all across the USA and Canada.
NATIONAL EVENT STAFFING
Freedom Jolly, Account Manager
"National Event Staffing serves corporations that require professional short term staff for promotions or other sales and marketing initiatives, great staff, great events, every time!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Employment Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...."
- "I was pleased that Staples distribution center in Plainfield Connecticut by Nesco... before I took the job I asked Mandy the agent about my background was not the best Mandy..."
- "I just got off the phone with the owner of Fake your job Dot com. What lousy, non-existent customer service they gave me. For one... they don't even have SET..."
- "I placed my order August 12th and I sit here still with no uniforms. I used my German CC which apparently needed a 'special' form but not only was..."
- "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."