1.6K views

They took over 7 months to pay me. They have fake information, Fake emails, Fake Phone Numbers and PO BOXES. Many online complaints from the USA for the most part. Also complaints on the Canadian BBB and all over the net.

And they published one of their models phone numbers, private information and fake information in retaliation for her online complaint on them. I know that is illegal and dangerous. There are many bad "Agencies" and this is one of the worst I have seen so far.

NOT Recommended To Anyone!

I see a class action lawsuit coming along. Please post your stories.

Had an Experience with National Event Staffing?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1354927

We have asked numerous times for this website to unlink this complaint here from our business name?

We provide Event Staffing

This posting seems to be something about a Mortgage and Loan company called "MGC Mortgage"?

Please stop posting here about this topic because we can only assume "MGC Mortgage" will never read this and it has nothing to do with our business.

Thank you.

Got a call from GE Capital collecting for Walmart stating that it has now been turned over to attorney Joseph Pezzuto and when I asked I have never received a letter she put me on hold after I told her that I also work for attorneys. these people need to be stoped. I also told her to stop calling me.

I was told that i paid for the extraction of two teeth and i would recieve my temporary partial immediately and then come back in four to six months for my permanent partial. But when i went back for my permanent partial they saiid i had to pay another 1400 dollars WTH how do i join the lawsuit

If there is ever a class action suit against MGC Mortgage, please, please contact me for I have a few dealings with them....Lovelyred5@aol.com

If there's a class action against Ocwen, count me in!!! Steven.lawrence161@comcast.net

i would also like to join class action law suit

Please count me in on that class action suit!!

I tried to get out of the program because I was having a real hard time passing their courses.I had spent 1.5 years to pass Art of the Western World and Now I'm on Sociology and can't get it.

I wanted out of the program because it is taking me too long to get my RN and I need a more classroom led area. They told me that I was in a contract and I had to pay the full amount, I asked "it's my loan and you don't have all the money so why can't I?" I never got a straight answer. I feel this is the worst thing I have ever done with my education and they are keeping me from becoming an RN. I should have been an RN in 2010 but can't get anywhere with this so courses.

I would be happy to be in this class action law suit.:sigh :( :?

Please keep me posted about the class action suit against Westgate. We would like to join the lawsuit.

you can email me @ karanabutler@gmail.com